The new and improved Acquatherepé provides superior levels of bather comfort, health and wellbeing. This blend has been specifically formulated to work within the pool environment, with a balance of various minerals such as magnesium, potassium, sodium and borates, all of which work harmoniously. We have researched and formulated this ratio of minerals to ensure that your pool is working to maximum efficiency while giving you the feeling of a luxurious resort spa in your backyard.
So, how do you transform your pool into a luxurious mineral bath? Specially blended minerals are designed to soften your pool and spa water, for a silky swimming or bathing experience like no other. Bathers absorb water and uptake certain minerals whilst bathing in mineral-rich water so the unique blend of Acquatherepé can provide health benefits for the skin, hair, eyes and nervous system.
Acquatherepé is easily dissolved into the pool water and its ingredients assist in preventing calcium and scale build-up in the salt chlorinator cell, heaters, pool interior and other equipment.
You can convert any pools into an Acquatherepé mineral pool, without the need for any special equipment. To convert your pool, follow these simple steps:
1. If you have a liquid chlorine pool, you can simply add 1 x 10kg bag of Acquatherepé Transform for every 20,000L-25,000L, then add 1 x 10kg bag every 6 months.
2. If converting a saltwater pool, as above, add 1 x 10kg bag of Acquatherepé Transform for every 20,000L-25,000L, then, when your 'add salt' activates on your chlorinator, use Acquatherepé mineral salt blend instead of salt.
3. Add the required amount of minerals (view our guide for details) while the filter pump is operating, to the deep end of the pool and gently agitate with a pool brush to dissolve.
4. Leave the pool pump running for at least 4 hours after adding minerals.
5. The following day conduct a water test and adjust your ALK and pH as required (keep ALK within 80-120ppm range and your pH should ideally be between 7.2 - 7.6).
6. Enjoy your new Acquatherepé mineral pool.